With Craig not available this week, Sprott Money’s Kam Hesari steps in to pick the brain of returning guest, Tavi Costa, Partner and Portfolio Manager of Crescat Capital. Thanks to all the great questions from our listeners, we’ve got a really insightful interview this week.
In this edition of the Weekly Wrap-Up, you’ll hear:
- Discussion on the equity market bubble.
- In depth reasons as to why ‘transitory’ Inflation will be sticking around.
- The future of future stimulus?
- The reasons Central Banks are bulking up their gold reserves.
- Plus: Which is the better investment right now – Gold or Silver?
“Even though I love gold, silver is the one commodity, or some like to call it currency, that is under valued to not only gold but also relative to the equity markets, the monetary base, money supply, and to the amount of debt we have in the system. It’s the type of commodity that does very well during more inflationary environments. We’ve had 30 years of declining inflation. I don’t think we are going to see the same in the next 30 years. So, we are at the beginning of a bull market for silver.”
To hear this week’s gold and silver news, listen here: